Sonakshi Sinha Biography in English: Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian actress. She is best known for being the star kid of veteran Bollywood actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha.
She is one of the highest paid actresses in the Bollywood industry. He worked as a costume designer before venturing into Hindi cinema.
She is also known as Dabangg Girl because she has worked in many such films.
Sonakshi Sinha is a famous actress of Hindi cinema (Bollywood), she was born on 2 June 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She did her first movie Dabangg with Salman Khan in the year 2010, which was a huge hit and from here she became a famous actress.
Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Hindi films. She is the daughter of veteran Bollywood actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha. She is one of the highest paid actresses in the Bollywood industry. Sonakshi Sinha is best known for playing “Rajjo Pandey” in Dabangg and “Paro” in Rowdy Rathore.
Sonakshi Sinha Biography in English:
|Full Name||Sonakshi Sinha|
|Date of Birth||2 June 1987|
|Age (age)||37 years|
|Place Of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education||Bachelor of Fashion Designing|
School- Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
|College||Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackeray Women’s University, Mumbai|
|Schoo||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|Home Town||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|First Film||Hindi film: Dabangg (2010)|
|Tamil Movie||Lingaa (2014)|
Sonakshi Sinha was born on 2 June 1987 in a Hindu family in Patna and brought up in Mumbai Maharashtra.
Sonakshi Sinha is the daughter of Indian actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha. His mother’s name is Poonam Sinha, a housewife who has been a former Miss India (1968).
He has two twin brothers named Luv Sinha and Kush Sinha. She is the youngest child in her family.
Sonakshi Sinha’s Education:
Sonakshi Sinha did her early education from Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai, after that she graduated in Fashion Designing from Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai, after that she entered the world of films.
Sonakshi Sinha Favorite Things:
- Goan fish curry is a favorite of Sonakshi.
- Hrithik Roshan and Russell Peters are his favorite heroes.
- Sridevi, Rekha and Rani Mukherjee are his favorite heroines.
- In Bollywood it likes the movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- In Hollywood, Sonakshi likes movies like Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar, Zoolander, Primal Fear, About A Boy, Love Actually, Notting Hill.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali is his favorite director.
- Sonakshi Sinhan likes to read books like Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, The Da Vinci Code by Ron Howard.
- Her favorite perfume is Victoria’s Secret Pink, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique.
- Manish Malhotra, Salvatore Ferragamo, Narendra Kumar and Vikram Phadnis are her favorite fashion designers.
- Sonakshi likes to travel to Paris and London.
Career of Sonakshi Sinha:
- Before venturing into films, he worked as an usher at Lakme Fashion Week. And being a fashion designer, during this time she was inclined towards acting and modeling.
- In 2010, Sonakshi Sinha made her acting debut in the film Dabangg opposite Indian actor Salman Khan. She received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for her role in Dabangg.
- She later appeared in several Hindi films such as Rowdy Rathore, Son of Sardaar, Dabangg 2 and Holiday: A Soldier is Never Off Duty.
- In 2014, she also starred in the action crime film Action Jackson alongside Ajay Devgan.
- In 2014, she made her Tamil debut with the film Lingaa opposite Rajinikanth, and the film was directed by KS Ravikumar.
- He has also worked in films like Tevar, Force 2, Noor and Resignation later in his career. Recently she has also appeared in the films Mission Mangal and Dabangg 3 alongside Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan and Rajju Pandey.
- In 2018, Sonakshi Sinha appeared in the comedy film Welcome 2 New York, and the film’s cast included Diljit Dosanjh and Karan Johar.
- Sonakshi Sinha presented herself as a judge on several reality shows between 2015 and 2017 including Nach Baliye, Indian Idol, Indian Idol Junior and Om Shanti Om.
Sonakshi Sinha to work with Ajay Devgan Sanjay Dutt and Parineeti Chopra in drama film Bhuj: The Pride of India in 2021. The same year she appeared in the Hindi film Dabangg 3 opposite Salman Khan, directed by Prabhudheva.
Sonakshi Sinha Awards and Honors:
- Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild Awards for Best Female Debut (2011)
- Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut in 2011.
- International Indian Film Academy Award for Star Debut of the Year, Female (2011)
- Stardust Award for Superstar of Tomorrow, Female (2011)
- Zee Cinema Award for Best Female Debut (2011)
- Big Star Entertainment Award for Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role, Female (2014)
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actress (2014)
- Received the “Highest Grossing Actress” award from ETC Economy in the year 2012.
- “Best Debutant Actor, Female Awards” by Dadasaheb Phalke Award
- Received the Best Actress Critics Award from Zee Cine Award in the year 2014.
Interesting facts about Sonakshi Sinha:
- Sonakshi Sinha donated her earnings from her debut film Dabangg to Salman Khan’s NGO Being Human.
- Sonakshi was a model before appearing in films. In 2008 and 2009, she walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week.
- Ranveer Singh had a fight with Sonakshi on the sets of Lootera. And as a result Sonakshi left the set.
- Sonakshi advised Salman to keep a mustache in Dabangg.
- Salman Khan has been behind Sonakshi Sinha’s career. On the advice of Salman Khan, Sonakshi reduced her weight by 30 kilos by doing swimming, gymming and yoga.
- You must have seen Sonakshi doing painting in the movie Lootera. But Sonakshi is also a painter in real life, she likes to sketch in her spare time.
- Sonakshi’s favorite films include Madagascar, Zoolander, Primal Phera, Love Actually, Notting Hill, About a Boy, Kung Fu Panda and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- His voice has been taken in the Hindi version of the Hollywood movie Rio 2 and Rise of the Guardian.
- Sonakshi’s costumes in the film Tevar cost 75 lakhs.
- Sonakshi has been linked with R Rajkumar starrer Shahid Kapoor. And now his name has been linked to Arjun Kapoor.
Television Serial, Web Series:
- Indian Idol and Indian Idol Junior (participated as a judge in 2015)
- Nach Baliye – Star Plus in 2017
- Mitra Fashion Superstar – Web Series
Sonakshi Sinha Net Worth:
As per the estimates Sonakshi Sinha net worth in 2020 is expected to be $10 Million which is approximately ₹67 Crore.
Sonakshi Sinha owns several high end vehicles including BMW, Mercedes, Range Rover, Mini Cooper and Audi. Sonakshi also has a luxurious apartment worth Rs 11.3 crore.
FAQs(Sonakshi Sinha Biography in English):
When and where was Sonakshi Sinha born?
Sonakshi Sinha was born on 2 June 1987 in Patna Bihar.
Who are the parents of Sonakshi Sinha?
Sonakshi Sinha is the daughter of veteran Bollywood actor and politician Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha.
Which is the first film of Sonakshi Sinha?
How old is Sonakshi Sinha?
In the year 2022, Sonakshi Sinha’s age is 36 years. Sonakshi Sinha was born in the year 1987.
What is Sonakshi Sinha’s zodiac sign?
- Sara Ali Khan Biography in English
- Deepika Padukone Biography in English
- Madhuri Dixit Biography in English
- Shraddha Kapoor Biography in English
- Kangana Ranaut Biography in English
- Katrina Kaif Biography in English
- Kareena Kapor Biography in English
- Vidya Balan Biography in English
- Anushka Sharma Biography in English