Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B, Parbhani, city, east-central Maharashtra state, western India. It lies in an upland plateau region about 10 miles (16 km) south of the Dudna River.
The city’s name refers to the Prabhavati Temple, which was forcibly converted to a mosque during the Mughal period. Parbhani is a commercial and industrial center with cotton ginning and pressing as major industries. Shivaji Udyan (Shivaji’s Garden) and the fort of Roshan Khan, as well as the tomb of Hazrat Sayyad Shah Turabat, are important landmarks. The economy of the surrounding region is almost wholly agricultural; The chief crops are sorghum (jowar), pearl millet (bajra), cotton, and sugarcane. Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-A
To revise the Parbhani Multiple Quiz follow the quiz given below, you will get an idea of how many marks you can get, so let’s click on the Start Quiz
Start Question Answer:
1.The Governor of a State is
(1) the head of the State
(2) the head of the Government
(3) the head of the Legislature Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(4) the head of the State and Government
Ans:- (2) the head of the Government
2. Which one of the following statements about the Advocate General of the State is
not correct ?
(1) He is appointed by the Governor. Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(2) He must be a person who is qualified to be appointed as a judge of a High
(3) He holds office during the pleasure of the Governor.
(4) The term of ofice of the Advocate General is five years.
Ans:- (3) He holds office during the pleasure of the Governor.
3. Who is the ex-officio Secretary of the Standing Committee of Zilla Parishad?
(1) Chief Executive Officer Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(2) Additional Chief Executive Offlcer
(3) Deputy Chief Executive Officer
(4) Executive Enrrineer Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
Ans:- (2) Additional Chief Executive Offlcer
4. How many number of members are required to be elected to the Legislative Council by the Graduates?
(1) 1/3rd of the total members of the Council
(2) l/6th of the total members of the Council
(3) l/2 of the total members of the Council
(4) 1/12th of the total members of the Council
Ans:- (3) l/2 of the total members of the Council
5. At which of the following places was the goth Akhil Bharatiya Marathi Sahitya
Sammelan held from 3d to !jth Feb. 2017 ?
(1) Ghuman Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(4) Thane Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
Ans:- (2) Dombivali
6. In which of the following years, was the Treaty of Peace and Friendship signed
between the Government of India and the Government of Nepal ?
1) 1962 Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
4) 1955 Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
Ans:- 3) 1972
7. The object of ‘Look East’ policy is
(1) To increase trade and cultural relations with East Asian countries
(2) To play an important role in the Cold War
(3) Strategic extension in East Asian countries
(4) Strengthen relations with China
Ans:- (4) Strengthen relations with China
8. ’One Belt One Road’ (OBOR) project is an ambitions programme of the Government
(1) India Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(4) Sri Lanka Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
Ans:- (4) Sri Lanka
9. In which country is the ‘AIF Dam’, formerly known as ‘Salma Dam’ situated ?
(2) Afghanistan Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
(3) Nepal Parbhani ZP Quiz Part-B
Ans:- (2) Afghanistan
10. Which one of the following countries is not a member of the ‘Multi-Sectoral
Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) ?
Ans:- (1) Pakistan
11. Match the pairs :
Justice Chief Justice of which High Court
a. Manjula Chellur I. Calcutta
b. G. Rohini II. Madras
c. Indira Bane rjee III. Delhi
d. Nishita Mhatre IV. Mumbai
a b c d
1) I II III Iv
2) IV III II I
3) IV II III I
4) IV I II III
Ans:- 1) I II III Iv
12. Who amongst the following was appointed as the Chairman of the ‘National
Commission for Scheduled Castes’ ?
(1) Mohanbhai Kundaria
(2) Sanwar La1 Jat
(3) Ram Shankar Katheria
(4) Mansukhbhai Vasava
Ans:- (4) Mansukhbhai Vasava
13. Which of the following is not the object of ‘TECH INDIA’ in the Budget 2017 -18 ?
(1) To change the quality of governance and livelihood of public.
(2) To strengthen foreign relations.
(3) To strengthen the youth and weaker sections of the society.
(4) Eradication of black money and corruption
Ans:- (2) To strengthen foreign relations.
14. Which is not included in the “Pradhanmantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana” ?
(1) To open savings account in the name of girls
(2) 50% of amount can be withdrawn for marriage and education of a girl after
completion of 18 years
(3) Deposits can be made for 14 years
(4) Minimum depbsit is RS 100
Ans:- (2) 50% of amount can be withdrawn for marriage and education of a girl after
completion of 18 years
15. Which country’s record is broken by ISRO by launching 104 satellites ?
Ans:- (3) Russia
16. Which of the following colleges was started at Mumbai by Dr. Babasaheb Anlbedkar through the People’s Education Society ?
(1) Milind College
(2) Elphinstone College
(3) Siddhartha College
(4) Mahatma Phule College
Ans:- (4) Mahatma Phule College
17. Where was Rajarshi Chhatrapatti Shahu Maharaj sent for his higher education ?
Ans:- (1) Mumbai
18. Which award was given to Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Kame in 1919 by the
(3) Bharat Putra
Ans:- (4) Maharshi
19. Arrange the following associations in correct chronological order:
a. Indian Association
b. Bombay Association
c. Pune Sarvajanik Sabha
d. Madras Mahajana Sabha
(1) b, c, a, d
(2) a, b, c, d
(3) b, c, d, a
(4) d, c, b, a
Ans:- (3) b, c, d, a
20. ________was commonly known as Lokhitawadi.
(1) Govind Vitthal Kunte
(2) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
(3) Vishnushastri Pandit
(4) Gopal Ganesh Agarkar
Ans:- (3) Vishnushastri Pandit
21. Which Act ended East India Company’s monopoly over trade with India ?
(1) The Charter Act of 1813
(2) The Charter Act of 1833
(3) The Charter Act of 1853
(4) The Charter Act of 1873
Ans:- (1) The Charter Act of 1813
22. Who gave the call ‘Back to the Vedas’ ?
(1) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
(2) Swami Vivekanand
(3) Dayanand Saraswiti
(4) Dr. Atmaram Pandurang
Ans:- (1) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
23. Who started the Home Rule Movement ?
(1) Annie Besant and Lokmanya Tilak
(2) Namdar Gokhale and Annie Besant
(3) Justice Ranade and Lokmanya Tilak
(4) Dadabhai Naoroji and Annie Besant
Ans:- (2) Namdar Gokhale and Annie Besant
24. Which workers association did Narayan Lokhande establish in Mumbai ?
(1) Bombay Labour Union
(2) Bombay Workers Association
(3) Bombay Hawkers Union
(4) Bombay Mill Hands Association
Ans:- (4) Bombay Mill Hands Association
25. Who from the following was not a part of Arnbapani revolt ?
(1) Kaji Singh
(2) Bhagoji Naik
(3) Daulat Singh
(4) Kalu Bhiva
Ans:- (1) Kaji Singh