Parbhani Multiple Quiz (catechism), Multiple Optional Quiz Questions (MCQ) and GK Preparation for SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Exams Indian History and General Studies.
From 1596 to 1724, major part of the present territory of the district was divided between Pathri and Washim sarkars of Berar Subah of the Mughal empire. In 1724, after the battle of Sakharkheda, it went under the Nizam’s rule. Following the re-organization of the states in 1956, Parbhani along with the other districts of Marathwada became part of Bombay State. On 1 May 1960 when Maharashtra state was formed, it became a part of it. Parbhani Multiple Quiz
During Namantar Andolan Parbhani district and its villages faced cultural animosities which brought civil rights revolution in Marathwada region. Parbhani Multiple Quiz
Start Quiz: (Parbhani Multiple Quiz)
To revise the Parbhani Multiple Quiz follow the quiz given below, you will get an idea of how many marks you can get, so let’s click on the Start.
1.Start Question Answer :
1.Phule’s neighbour forced him to go to school.
(1) Gafar Beg Munshi Parbhani Multiple Quiz
(2) Sarvajanik Kaka
(3) M.G. Ranade Parbhani Multiple Quiz
(4) Sadiq Ali
Ans:- (2) Sarvajanik Kaka
2.Up to 1912_______established 23 schools for the untouchables and some of themwere out of Maharashtra.
(1) Dr. B.R. Arnbedkar Parbhani Multiple Quiz
(2) Shahu Maharaj Parbhani Multiple Quiz
(3) Vitthal R. Shinde
(4) Jyotiba Phule Parbhani Multiple Quiz
Ans:- (3) Vitthal R. Shinde
3.Which of the following acts was made for Child Labour during the British
(1) The Factory Ad Parbhani Multiple Quiz
(2) The Labour Act
(3) The Child Labour Act
(4) None of the above
Ans:- (3) The Child Labour Act
4.Who started the Permanent Land Revenue System in India?
(1) Lord Dalhousie
(2) Lord Hastings
(3) Lord Curzon
(4) Lord Cornwallis
Ans:- (3) Lord Curzon
5.Who established the ‘Depressed Classes Mission’ in Mumbai?
(1) Karmveer Bhaurao Patil
(2) Karmveer Vitthal Ramji Shinde
(3) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
(4) Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Kame
Ans:- (3) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
6.Whose description is given in the following sentences?
a. He was born on 6 July 1837 at Malvan.
b. He belonged to the first batch of graduates from the University of Mumbai.
c. He was interested in the study of English language and literature, History and Sanskrit.
d. He was appointed as Professor of Sanskrit at the Deccan College at Poona in
- He was the first Indian to hold this post.
(1) G.G. Agarkar
(2) B.H. Bhagwat
(3) R.G. Bhandarkar
(4) K.T. Telang
Ans:- (4) K.T. Telang
7.As per 2011 Census, arrange the following districts of Maharashtra in descending
order as per their population density :
(1) Mumbai City – Thane – Mumbai Suburban – Pune
(2) Mumbai Suburban – Mumbai City – Pune – Thane
(3) Mumbai Suburban – Mumbai City – Thane – Pune
(4) Mumbai City – Mumbai Suburban – Thane – Pune
Ans:- (3) Mumbai Suburban – Mumbai City – Thane – Pune
8.What is the total length of the Konkan Railway in Maharashtra?
(1) 300 km
(2) 350 km
(3) 720 km
(4) 382 km
Ans:- (3) 720 km
9.Which of the following is the largest fresh water lake in India?
(3) Hussain Sagar
Ans:- (1) Dal
- Match the following :
Places of Heavy Rainfall Districts
a. Amboli I. Raigarh
b. Matheran II. Kolhapur
c. Khandala III. Sindhudurg
d. Gaganbawada Iv. Pune
a b c d
1) I II III IV
2) II III IV I
3) III I IV II
4) IV III II I
Ans:- 2) II III IV I
11.Which of the following types of soil covers the highest total area of India?
(1) Black soil
(2) Red soil
(3) Alluvial soil
(4) Mountain soil
Ans:- (3) Alluvial soil
12.Which State of India had the lowest density of population in the 2011 Census?
(3) Arunachal Pradesh
Ans:- (3) Arunachal Prades
13.Which of the following is the prime source of irrigation in Maharashtra?
(1) Canal irrigation
(2) Lake irrigation
(3) Well imgation
(4) Lift irrigation
Ans:- (1) Canal irrigation
14.The Narmada river has deep, narrow gorges and waterfalls.
a. It flows through the rift valley.
b. The eastern basin of Narmada has more rainfall than the western basin.
c. Burnhar, Banjor, Sher, Tawa, Hirna, Barna are the tributaries.
Which of the statements given above islare correct?
(1) a only
(2) a and b only
(3) b and c only
(4) All of the above
Ans:- (1) a only
15.The shortest border that India shares is with which of the following countries?
Ans:- (3) Afghanistan
- Where is the Administrative division of Parbhani district?
1) Aurangabad division
2) Latur Division
3) Raigad division
4) Dhule division
Ans: 1) Aurangabad division.
- What is the major highways of Parbhani district?
1) NH 111
2) NH 222
3) NH 333
4) NH 444
Ans: 2) NH 222.
- Name the third largest city in Marathwada region of Maharashtra?
Ans: 1) Latur.
- The earlier name of Parbhani?
Ans: 2) Prabhavatinagar.
- Total area of Parbhani District?
1) 6250.58 Sq.Km.
2) 5560.85 Sq.Km
Ans: 1) 6250.58 Sq.Km.
- Parbhani district is divided into how many Sub-units ( Tahsils)?
Ans: 2) 9.
- From which name Parbhani district is came?
1) Prabhavati Goddess
2) Prabhavati God
Ans: 1) Prabhavati Goddess.
- In which Town Hazarat Shah Turabul Haq Dargah is located?
1) Parbhani Town
2) Latur Town
3) Dhule Town
Ans: 1) Parbhani Town.
- On which object Economy of Parbhani is largely depended?
1) Agriculture, and Agribusiness.
Ans: 1) Agriculture, and Agribusiness.
- Name the fourth largest city in Marathwada region of Maharashtra?
Ans: 2) Parbhani