Palghar GK Quiz, On 1 August 2014, Palghar became the 36th district of Maharashtra. Its history is alternate with its old district Thane. From Palghar district Jawhar, Vasai and Palghar tehsils had a golden history legacy. Vasai ( then known as Bassein ) was under the Portuguese empire. After that Chimaji Aappa captured Vasai fort from the Portuguese and embedded the Maratha flag on Vasai. Palghar was the one of the important points in 1942 of the Chalejav campaign. Palghar GK Quiz
Palghar GK Quiz, Palghar is well connected via road and rail transport. Palghar acts as a divisional head of Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation. MSRTC provides direct connectivity to several towns across Maharashtra including Miraj, Pune, Vaduj, Thane, Ulhasnagar, Bhiwandi, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Kalyan, Alibag, Nandurbar, Bhusaval, Shirdi, and Nashik. The roads are not well developed, Since it is declared as the district, transportation needs to be good. Palghar GK Quiz
Palghar is an important railway station on the Western Railway line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway. Along with shuttle/Memu/EMU (local trains) services, many long distance trains also stop here. Palghar GK Quiz
Start Question Answer:
To revise the Palghar GK Quiz follow the quiz given below, you will get an idea of how many marks you can get, so let’s click on the Start Quiz.
Palghar GK Quiz: Palghar GK Quiz
Answers of Palghar GK Quiz are given below..
1. If your brother were an arnithologist, what would he be interested in ?
a. the study of birds
b. the study of animals
Ans:- a. the study of birds
2. 3 Underground passages where rabbits live is called a :
d. none of these
ans:- d. none of these
3. Give one word for the following : The first in importance, rank, etc. :
ans:- b. principle
4. I hurt my foot but I hope it will soon ……( Choose the correct word,)
ans:- 1) heal
5. One of the mostfamous and beautiful buildings in the world. (Choose the suitable for the given statement.)
6. Choose the correct synonym of impotent
ans:- a. powerless
7. Choose the correct antonym of praise
ans:- a. condemn
8. Choose the word which is correctly spelled.
ans:– b. committee
9. Choose the word which is correctly spelled.
ans:- a. surgeon
10. Choose the correct passive voice for the following sentence. ‘Why should you suspect me ?’
a. why should I be suspected you ?
b. why should I suspected ?
ans:- a. why should I be suspected you ?
11. Find the correct spelling.
ans:- a. Guidance
12. Which one of the following sentence is grammatically correct ?
1) Those books are mine
2) This books are mine
ans:- 1) Those books are mine
13.Select the correct meaning of “Give up” from given below.
ans:- 1) abandon
14. To imitate means to……. ?
2) give up
ans:- 1) copy
15.A disease in which a man suffers from aleeplessness is knoen as……..
Ans:- 1) insomnia
16.A declaration of a political party may be known as a…….
Ans:- 1) Manifesto
17.Give the antonym of GRATITUDE
Ans:- 1) Thankfulness
18.A Government where all religions are treated equally is ……..in nature.
Ans:- 1) Secular
19.What is the official language of Palghar district?
20.What is the Vehicle registration code of Palghar?
1) MH-04 & MH-48
2) MH-02 & MH-38
Ans: 1) MH-04 & MH-48.
21.What is the main Transportation in Palghar city?
1) Eastern Railway
2) Western Railway
3) Southern Railway
Ans: 2) Western Railway.
22.What is the main festival in Palghar?
1) Chickoo Festival
2) Diwali Festival
Ans: 1) Chickoo festival.
23.Where is the India’s first atomic power plant?
Ans: 2) Palghar.
24.Palghar District formed a part of which district?
1) Thane District
2) Jalna District
Ans: 1) Thane District.
25.What is the main river in Palghar district?
Ans: 2) Vaitarna.