Kareena Kapoor Biography in English: Kareena Kapoor is an Indian film actress who works in Bollywood films. Through her acting, she has played every character with great liveliness. He has played strong characters in all types of films like comedy, romantic, crime and drama.
Kareena Kapoor has been able to achieve a big place in Bollywood due to her hard work and acting ability, despite being born in Bollywood’s big family Kapoor family. Along with this, they have also won many awards. Kareena Kapoor is not only an actress but also a writer.
Kareena made her acting debut with the film Refugee, released in 2000. For her performance in this film, she also won the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award for Best Debut Actress that year.
In 2002, Kareena Kapoor had her first commercial success with the release of her second film, Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai.
This was followed by Karan Johar’s drama Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, the same year. The film went on to become the highest-grossing Indian film overseas that year, as well as Kareena’s biggest commercial success till date. It was a success.
So come today in this article we will tell you about Karina Kapoor Biography in English.
Kareena Kapoor Biography in English:
Kareena Kapoor was born on 21 September 1980 in a Kapoor family of Punjabi origin settled in Mumbai. Kareena is the youngest daughter of film actor Randhir Kapoor and actress Babita (whose married name was Shivdasani).
According to Kareena, her first name is taken from the book Anna Karenina. Kareena Kapoor is the granddaughter of actor and filmmaker Raj Kapoor and great-granddaughter of Prithviraj Kapoor. Kareena, fondly called Bebo, is the sister of actress Karisma Kapoor and also the niece of actor Rishi Kapoor.
Kareena was born into a successful and well-known family in the film world, but her father wanted her to marry early and stay away from films as per Indian tradition.
Kareena Kapoor’s Education:
Kareena Kapoor studied at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai and later at Perfect Welham Girls’ Boarding School. After studying for two years at Mithi College, Vile Parly, he did a three-month summer course in microcomputers from Howard University.
He later developed an interest in the study of law and joined the Government Law College, Churchgate. After completing a year there, she returned to her initial plan of becoming an actress and began training at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s acting institute.
Kareena Kapoor Career:
Born in the Kapoor film family, Kareena made her acting debut in the year 2000 with the film Refugee. She won the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her performance in this film, which means she also won the Best Actress Award for her acting debut that year.
After this, Kareena also appeared in Karan Johar’s drama-filled film Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. The film became the highest-grossing Indian film overseas that year.
Kareena Kapoor’s marriage:
The pair of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor is one of the most popular pairs of Bollywood. Both are often in discussions about their personal life.
Saif Ali Khan was first married to Amrita Singh in the year 1991, after which both of them also became parents of two children (Sara and Ibrahim). However, after 13 years of marriage, both of them separated from each other in the year 2004.
At the same time, Saif married Kareena for the second time. Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot on 16 October 2012. At the same time, both of them have completed 10 years of marriage.
Children of Kareena Kapoor:
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has earned a lot of name in her career. Let us tell you that Kareena Kapoor has paid more attention to the family apart from films for some time. Kareena Kapoor has a total of 2 children.
Films done by Kareena Kapoor:
- 2000 refugees
- 2001 Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, Yaadein, Ajnabee, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- 2002 Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Jeena Mere Mere Ke Liye
- 2003 Talash, Khushi Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, LOC Kargil
- 2004 jasmine, young, seduced, objected, stirred
- 2005 Bewafa, Kyun Ki, Dosti: Friends Forever
- 2006 36 China Town Chup Chup Ke Don
- 2007 Kya Love Story Hai Jab We Met
- 2008 Halla Bol, Tashan, Roadside Romeo, Golmaal Returns
- 2009 Luck By Chance, Billu, Kambakkht Ishq, Main Aur Mrs. Khanna, Kurbaan, 3 Idiots
- 2010 Milenge Milenge, We Are Family, Golmaal 3
- 2011 Bodyguard, Ra.One
- 2012 Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, Agent Vinod, Rowdy Rathore, Dabangg 2
- 2013 Bombay Talkies, Satyagraha, Gori Tere Pyar Mein
- 2014 Singham Returns, The Shaukeens,
- 2015 Gabbar is Back, Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- End of 2016, Udta Punjab
- 2018 Veere Di Wedding
- 2019 good news
- 2020 english medium
- 2022 Lal Singh Chadha
Kareena Kapoor Awards:
- 2004 Filmfare Special Jury Award for the film Chameli, IIFA Award Style Diva of the Year, Bollywood Film Award – Critics Award Record Female
- 2008 Zee Cine Award, Guild Award for Best Actress for Jab We Met
- 2008 Stardust Award for the film Jab We Met, IIFA Award for Best Actress of the Year, Filmfare Award
- 2010 Stardust Award for Best Actress of the Year for Kurbaan
- 2011 Best On Screen Jodi Award for Best and Entertaining Jodi for the film Bodyguard
- 2001 Filmfare Award for the first time as a female for the film Refugee, Zee Seminole Award for the first time in the year
- 2007, 2005 Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for Omkara and Dev
- 2015 Best Popular Actress Award for the film Sigham Returns
- 2016 Popular Best Actress for the film Bajrangi Bhaijaan
Net worth of kareena kapoor:
- Net Worth (2022) – $60 Million
- Net Worth In Indian Rupees – Rs. 485 Crore INR
- Profession – Actress
- Monthly Income And Salary -1 Crore +
- Yearly Income – 10 to 12 Crore+
FAQs (Kareena Kapoor Biography in English):
What is the name of Kareena Kapoor’s father?
What is the name of Kareena Kapoor’s brother?
Kareena is not a real brother but she ties rakhi to Ranveer Kapoor since childhood.
Who is the sister of Kareena Kapoor?
Who is the husband of Kareena Kapoor?
Saif Ali Khan
What is the date of Kareena Kapoor marriage?
16 October 2012
What is the name of Kareena’s children?
Temur Ali Khan Patoti, Jahangir Ali Khan Patoti
What is the age of Kareena Kapoor?
- Biography News Rashmika Mandanna Actress
- Jhanvi Kapoor Biography In English
- Tamanna Bhatia Biography In English
- Priyanka Chopra Biography in English
- Sara Ali Khan Biography in English
- Deepika Padukone Biography in English
- Madhuri Dixit Biography in English
- Shraddha Kapoor Biography in English
- Kangana Ranaut Biography in English
- Katrina Kaif Biography in English