Jhanvi Kapoor Biography In English : Janhvi Kapoor, who is known as Sridevi’s daughter, is soon going to debut in Bollywood and Sridevi’s fans have a lot of expectations from Janhvi. His mother had started preparing to bring him into films long ago.
She has also been seen in many events with her two daughters, due to which Janhvi’s face is not new to the audience. Jhanvi Kapoor is beautiful, smart and talented just like her mother.
Jhanvi Kapoor is an actress who has just stepped into the film world. He is very bindas by nature, he likes to live on his own terms. He has made a lot of headlines even before coming to the movies.
Jhanvi Kapoor Biography In English:
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age||26 years (2023)|
|Length (Height)||5 feet 4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Education Qualification||Acting Course|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School Mumbai|
|College||The Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute, Los Angeles, USA|
|Hobbies||Traveling and listening to music|
Birth and early life of Jhanvi Kapoor:
Jhanvi Kapoor, daughter of legendary actress Sridevi and filmmaker Boney Kapoor, is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. She is popular for her role in the Hindi film Dhadak in the year 2018 opposite Ishaan Khatter.
Jhanvi Kapoor was born on 7 March 1997 in Mumbai Maharashtra in the family of Sridevi and Boney Kapoor, her mother Sridevi has been an established actress and she has worked not only in Bollywood but also in South films.
Janhvi is survived by her younger sister Khushi Kapoor, son Arjun from Boney Kapoor’s first wife and daughter Anshula Kapoor. Both his uncles ‘Anil Kapoor’ and ‘Sanjay Kapoor’ are actors in Bollywood.
Jhanvi Kapoor’s Education:
Jhanvi Kapoor received her early education from Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, after which she enrolled in Dali Star Swarg Theater and Film Institute, Los Angeles (USA) for her further education from where she received her further education. is of.
Career of Jhanvi Kapoor:
Janhvi Kapoor made her Bollywood debut in the year 2018 with the romance film Dhadak directed by Shashank Khaitan. Dhadak was a remake of the 2016 Marathi film “Sairat”. The film featured her as an upper-class young girl whose life turns tragic after she elopes with a lower-class boy.
After this in the year 2020, he acted in Zoya Akhtar’s segment in the Netflix horror anthology film Ghost series, after this he played the role of Mr. Gunjan Saxena in Gilgal, after watching the biopic film Gunjan Saxena, which was not released in Karnataka due to Kovid-19 Mahavari. Could have been and released on Netflix instead
To prepare for the film, he spent time with Gunjan Saxena, underwent physical training and also learned the body language of an Air Force officer.
After this, in the year 2021, he played a double role in the comedy horror film Rohi opposite Rajkumar Rao. She will also star in Dostana 2 alongside Kartik Aaryan and Lakshya Lalwani and will also be seen in Karan Johar’s ensemble short film Takht.
In the year 2021, he completed Good Look Very, the Hindi adaptation of the Tamil film Kolamavu Kokila produced by Aanand L. Rai and the film was released on 13 May 2022.
Jhanvi Kapoor Movies List :
|2022||good luck jerry|
Jhanvi Kapoor Upcoming Movies:
Jhanvi Kapoor’s upcoming film is Janganaman which is going to release in the year 2023. Along with this, she will also be seen acting in Ranbhoomi, Takht, Mumbai Girl, Mr. and Mrs. Mahi and Bavla.
Achievements/Awards of Jhanvi Kapoor:
- In the year 2018, she has received ‘Zee Cine Award’ for Best Female Debut for ‘Dhadak’ Movie.
- In the year 2018 itself, the cosmetic brand Nayika had chosen her as its brand ambassador.
Jhanvi Kapoor Favorite Things:
|Favorite Food||Italian and Indian|
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Actor||Shahid Kapoor and Salman Khan|
|Favorite Movie||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Hamne dil de diya hai sanam|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
Jhanvi Kapoor Net worth:
According to social media, Jhanvi Kapoor’s net worth is $10 million, which is ₹82 crore in Indian rupees. His main sources of income are acting, singing, endorsements, modeling brand endorsement etc.
Some important interesting facts related to Jhanvi Kapoor:
- His mother Sridevi is known as the first female superstar of Bollywood.
- His father is one of the famous film directors and producers of Bollywood.
- She is the niece of famous actors Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor.
- He is very fond of traveling, dancing and singing.
- Her favorite actress is Kareena Kapoor and favorite actor is Shahid Kapoor and Salman Khan.
- He started his film career with Karan Johar’s film ‘Dhadak’.
Some other information about Janhvi Kapoor:
- Sridevi named Jhanvi after Urmila in the film Judaai, after the film Judaai, Sridevi and Urmila became good friends, and they decided to name their daughter after Urmila’s character in the film.
- Jhanvi did her film and theater course in America, while Shah Rukh’s son Aryan also did an acting course with her.
- She was offered a Telugu film opposite Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, but Jhanvi turned down the role due to the huge age gap between Mahesh and Jhanvi.
- Sridevi never wanted Jhanvi to appear in films, she wanted Jhanvi to get married and settle down.
- Janhvi Kapoor has also recently done a photo shoot for Vogue Magazine.
- Because of Jhanvi’s stubbornness, Sridevi supported her to fulfill her daughter’s wish.
- Janhvi is very fond of clicking photos and sharing them. She is also very active on social media and likes to update different moments of her life.
- Jhanvi was deeply shocked by Sridevi’s death, she was very close to her mother, she always wanted to be like her mother, Sridevi kept an eye on every little thing of Jhanvi. Shri Devi used to treat Jhanvi like a small child. Shri Devi was very excited for her daughter’s film, was often worried about her daughters, she did not like her daughters partying till late night. Jhanvi did not let her mother’s death affect her film and like her mother focused on acting better and got busy in completing the film.
Who is Jhanvi Kapoor?
Jhanvi Kapoor, daughter of legendary actress Sridevi and film producer Boney Kapoor, is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films.
When was Jhanvi Kapoor born?
Jhanvi Kapoor was born on 7 March 1997 in Mumbai Maharashtra in the family of Sridevi and Boney Kapoor.
How old is Jhanvi Kapoor?
26 years (2023)