Harappa/Indus civilization part-3, Brick Beads and Bones Harappan Civilization , brick bead and bones mcq, Brick Beads and Bones Notes, Specialties of Mohenjodaro class 12 ncert, Harappan Civilization class 12, Questions and Answers of Harappan Civilization Lessons, Harappan Civilization NCERT
Harappa/Indus civilization part-3 Start Quiz:
Click on Start Quiz to read Quiz 19 of Harappa/Indus Civilization Part-3
Ansar of Harappa/Indus Civilization Part-3 is given below.
1. Which metal were not familiar to the Harappans?
(a). gold and silver,
(b). copper and bronze,
(c). tin and lead,
(d). iron Harappa/Indus civilization part-3
Ans: (a). gold and silver
2. From which of the following Harappan sites evidence of couple burial has been found?
(a). Lothal Harappa/Indus civilization part-3
Ans:- (a). Lothal
3. Cotton was first produced in the Indus region, which was called by the Greeks or Greeks
(a). sinden Harappa/Indus civilization part-3
(c). a and b,
(d). none of these
Ans:- (a). sinden
4. What are Harappan seals made of?
(a). Selkhadi Harappa/Indus civilization part-3
(b). Kachli clay
(c). onyx and chert,
(d). clay and copper
Ans:- (a). Selkhadi
5. From where did the Harappans import materials for building construction?
(a). Hindukush region of Badakhshan
(c). South India,
Ans:- (a) Hindukush region of Badakhshan
6. The site of the Indus Civilization in Afghanistan is
(d). all of these
Ans:- (d). all of these
7. Which were the port cities of Indus Civilization?
(a). Lothal and Sutkagender
(b). Allahdino and Balakot
(d). all of them
Ans:- all of them
8. The photo of which animal is inscribed in the Pashupati Shiva/Proto Shiva seal obtained from Mohenjodaro?
(a). tiger and elephant,
(b). rhinoceros and buffalo,
(d). all of them
Ans:- (d). all of them
9.From which Harappan site ‘Bronze statue of a woman in dancing posture’ has been found?
Ans:- (a). Mohenjodaro
10. From which Harappan site a ‘priest’s stone statue’ has been found?
Ans:- (a). Harappa
11. From which Harappan site the footprints of a dog chasing a cat on a brick have been found?
Ans:- (c). ChanhuDaro
12. A jar found from which Harappan site depicts a bird with a fish in its beak and a fox standing under a tree, which is similar to the story of the fox of ‘Panchatartra’?
Ans:- (c). Lothal
13. Which province in India has the largest number of Harappan sites discovered after independence?
(c). Punjab and Haryana,
(d). North-West Uttar Pradesh
Ans:- (a). Gujarat
14. Which metal has not yet been found in Harappan sites?
Ans:- (d). iron
15. The remains of which animal have not been found in the Indus Valley Civilization?
Ans:- (e). elephant
16. Assertion (A) : Harappa and Mohenjodaro are now extinct
Reason (R) : They appeared during excavation
a) Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation of A
b) Both A and R are correct but R is not the correct explanation of A
c) A is correct but R is wrong
d) A is wrong but R is correct
Ans:- a) Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation of A
17. Which of the following crops was not produced by the Harappans?
Ans:- b) Pulses
18. With reference to the Indus Valley Civilization, consider the following statements:
1) It was primarily a secular civilization and the religious element, though present, did not dominate.
2) In those days, clothes were made from cotton cloth in India.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
a) only 1
b) only 2
c) both 1 and 2
d) neither 1 nor 2
Ans:- c) both 1 and 2
19. Combine List-1 with List-2 and select the correct answer from the codes given below the lists :
|List-1 Harappan sites||List-2 Status|
|A. Manda||1. Rajasthan|
|B. daimabad||2. Haryana|
|C. Kalibanga||3. Jammu and Kashmir|
Ans :- (C)