Benefits of Nutricharge Woman Tablet : Nutricharge Woman
1) Increases Hemoglobin level
2)Helps ease PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
4)Bone-joint health support
5)Reduces the risk of developing metabolic diseases
6)Improves hair, skin & nail health
Other benefits :
Supports eye health
Strengthens the immune system
About Nutricharge Woman :
A woman has special nutrient needs that change with each stage in her life. Today, a woman’s biggest impediment is an imbalanced diet and poor lifestyle which leads to myriad of health problems.
Nutricharge Woman tablet has 50 essential nutrients packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fruit blend and botanicals that support the daily needs of a woman.
Unique features :
1) 50 nutrients
2) Powerful antioxidants
3) Most of the vitamins & minerals are present as per ICMR (Indian) RDA
4) Unique blend of 13 fruits
5) Safe & most bioavailable form of Iron
6) Strawberry flavour
7) Supports overall health
8)100% vegetarian product
Who Should Take Nutricharge Woman :
- 1) All menstruating Girls and Women
How will it recharge you :
- Will help increase energy levels & support immune system
- Will help improve skin, hair & nail health & help age healthily
- Will increase hemoglobin level
- Will ease premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Take charge of your life :
1) Hydration : Keep yourself well-hydrated to maintain the fluid balance of your body
2) Get moving : Walk 6000 steps daily for muscle mobility
3) Anti-gravity exercise: Climb stairs, swim, cycle, skip a rope to keep your blood sugar level in check
4) Deep slumber : Get 6-8 hours of sound sleep for better mental functionality
5) Breathe : Breathe deeply to de-stress and un-clutter your mind
6) Eat healthy : Choose fresh, live, wholesome and water rich food instead of processed, packaged and dead food.
How To Use Nutricharge Woman :
1)Take with 200 ml water
Suggested use: One tablet daily after breakfast
Ingredient Spotlight :
Evening primrose extract
- A flower which blooms in the evening hence, the name “Evening primrose”.
- Evening primrose has a special place for women in the management of female ailments during whole life.
- It helps in managing premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- It helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Native to the Mediterranean region, it has got its name due to the bright star like blue flowers.
- It belongs to the family of Primrose.
- Along with primrose, it helps manage premenstrual syndrome and improves the quality of skin.
Green tea extract
- Originated from China, Green tea is packed with rich powerful antioxidants like polyphenols and catechins.
- Green Tea reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
- Helps reduce blood sugar levels and reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Helps reduce abdominal fat & promotes healthy muscle fat ratio in the body.
- It enhances the antioxidant level in the blood which, then protects the body from the oxidative damage induced during exercise, metabolic processes or while fighting microbes like viruses, bacteria that enter our body.
- It protects the skin against the long-term effects of UV damage.
- It is one of the richest source of vegetarian omega fatty acids.
- The power component in the flaxseed extract helps hydrate the skin and helps reduce the risk of hypertension.
- It prevents bone loss.
Two carotenoids: Build an antioxidant defence system
- Carotenoids are usually yellow, orange and bright red colour pigments found naturally in plants, algae, fungi & bacteria.
- More than 600 different carotenoids have been identified.
- They are effective antioxidants that can protect the body from a number of diseases.
- They help to reduce oxidative stress that are responsible for metabolic conditions like heart diseases, diabetes etc. (Oxidative stress: An imbalance of “good” antioxidants and “bad” free radicals in the body).
A yellow red colour carotenoid: Lutein, An eye vitamin- protects the eye from harmful free radicals
A bright red colour carotenoid: Lycopene, Prevents premature ageing of skin
Five essential amino acids for women’s health
- Essential amino acid, as the name suggests, is essential as it cannot be made by our body and must be obtained through diet or supplement.
- L-Tryptophan & L- Phenylalanine help ease symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- L-Carnitine & L-Arginine help increase energy levels.
- L- Lysine may help in calcium absorption.
13 Fruits’ blend: Rainbow Nutrition
- Each fruit colour carries its own set of unique phytochemical- Proanthocyanidins.
- They work as antioxidants that help to protect the body from sun damage, to improve vision, to improve flexibility in joints, arteries and body tissues such as the heart.
- It helps improve blood circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries and veins.
Vitamins are required for normal cell function, growth, and development
- B12 & Folic acid for making new red blood cells (RBCs).
- D & K helps strengthen bones.
- A, C & E are potent antioxidants required for muscle maintenance & skin health.
- Biotin for hair health & nail health.
- C & D supports immunity.
- B12 for normal function of the brain.
- B12 & Folic acid lowers the risk of heart disease.
- B Complex Vitamins is important for energy metabolism.
Minerals have diverse functionalities and are essential constituents of body fluids, tissues, enzyme systems and nerve function
- Iron is present in the most bioavailable form providing 21 mg Iron as per ICMR RDA that helps maintain healthy hemoglobin levels.
- Calcium & Magnesium help build strong bones & help with muscle contractions and relaxation.
- Magnesium for increased energy.
- Zinc, Selenium & Copper for immunity support.
- Potassium for heart health.
- Chromium for glucose health.
- Iron to prevent hair loss.
- Calcium & Iron for nail health.
Why do you need Nutricharge Woman :
Maintains healthy hemoglobin levels
Iron: Contains 21 mg Iron as per ICMR RDA. Most bioavailable form of Iron- Ferrous bisglycinate with no side effects.
- Builds healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen in our body and, in turn, help in hemoglobin production.
- Helps make certain hormones and connective tissues in our body.
- It is needed by menstruating and pregnant women in quantities more than usual.
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) helps our body make Red Blood Cells (RBCs).
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) helps our body make blood cells and the DNA for new cells.
- Flaxseed extract prevents bone loss.
- Calcium & Magnesium helps build strong bones and prevent bone loss.
- Vitamin D maintains normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, which strengthen bones.
- Vitamin K & Copper improve bone strength.
- Boron helps maintain calcium & magnesium levels and prolongs vitamin D availability in the body. It is also capable of providing proper bone growth and development.
- Potassium & Phosphorous neutralizes the acid coming from food or body’s metabolic processes that could otherwise be harmful to bones.
- Green tea extract promotes healthy muscle fat ratio.
- Calcium & Magnesium helps with muscle contractions and relaxation.
- Vitamin A, C & E are potent antioxidants that protect muscle cells from the damaging free radicals produced during exercise.
B Complex Vitamins & Magnesium helps convert food into energy.
Vitamin C helps reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin D- known as sunshine vitamin, particularly found in low amounts in the body during winter because of limited sun exposure. Low levels can weaken our defences and increase susceptibility to illnesses, like colds and flu. Deficiency in vitamin D is associated with increased susceptibility to infection.
- Vitamin C is a highly effective antioxidant that protects the body’s cells from harmful free radicals that are generated when the body is fighting off microbes like viruses, bacteria etc.
- Zinc may reduce the duration of cold, and may reduce the number of upper respiratory infections.
- Zinc and Selenium reduces inflammation (Inflammation refers to your body’s process of fighting against things that harm it, such as infections, injuries, and toxins, in an attempt to heal itself).
- Copper has antimicrobial activity that kills microorganisms in the body.
Supports Heart Health
- Green tea extract & Lycopene improves cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium helps maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Potassium maintains steady heartbeat.
- Zinc & Niacin promote healthy lipid profile.
Manages & Maintains Blood Sugar Levels
- Green tea extract regulates blood glucose levels.
- Chromium enhances the activity of insulin, helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
- Zinc is essential for storage of insulin and for processing of insulin in the body.
- Vitamin A, C & E reduces the risk of diabetic complications.
- Magnesium helps regulate blood sugar levels.
- Green tea extract enhances antioxidant level in the body.
- Lutein, Lycopene & 13 fruit’s blend are effective antioxidants that protect the body from a number of diseases.
- Vitamins A, C & E, Selenium, Copper & Zinc act as antioxidants, neutralizing harmful free radicals that can damage the cells of our body.
- Vitamin B12 helps improve memory.
- Vitamin D, Magnesium, Folic acid and Thiamine (Vitamin B1) supports brain health.
- Evening primrose, starflower extract & Flaxseed extract hydrates the skin.
- Green tea extract prevents premature skin ageing.
- Lutein & Lycopene maintains skin health.
- 13 fruit’s blend fight off free radicals that damage the skin.
- Vitamin A, C & E protects the skin from UV damage and prevent premature ageing of skin.
- Calcium strengthens the nails. Its deficiency can cause stunted growth & white dots on the nails.
- Iron, Vitamin A, C & Biotin helps prevent dry, cracked brittle nails.
- Lutein reduces the risk of developing eye diseases.
- 13 fruit’s blend, Vitamin A, C & E fight off free radicals that can damage the eye.
Ease Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Evening primrose & starflower extract helps reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
FAQs : Nutricharge Woman Question Answer
What is the age to consume Nutricharge Woman?
Nutricharge Woman should be started as soon as the girl’s menstruation starts.
Is Nutricharge Woman safe for consumption?
All the ingredients in the product are approved by FSSAI (Food Regulatory Body of India) and are safe for consumption.
What benefits does Nutricharge Woman provide?
Nutricharge Woman helps in increasing the level of hemoglobin. It helps reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), protects bone-joint health, boosts immunity and maintains the health of skin, hair and nails.
When is the best time to take Nutricharge Woman?
Nutricharge Woman is best consumed in the morning.
Why do women need Nutricharge Woman supplement?
Nutrition is required at every stage of a woman’s life and due to lifestyle and poor dietary habits, they remain largely unfulfilled. Hence, Nutricharge Woman fills this gap by providing all the essential nutrients in one tablet.
Does Nutricharge Woman have any color or flavor?
Yes, Nutricharge Woman is pink in color and has a strawberry flavor which masks any unpleasant odor of the vitamins and minerals.
Can men take Nutricharge Woman?
No, the dietary needs of men are very different from those of women. For example, men do not require 21 mg of iron. Due to the excess of iron in the body, the consumption of Nutricharge Woman can cause problems for men.
Wouldn’t 50 ingredients make the tablet too large in size for consumption?
The product is formulated and designed in such a way that it is easy to consume.
Can a person suffering from anemia consume Nutricharge Woman?
Yes, it is safe for anemic patients to consume Nutricharge Woman.
Can a hypothyroid patient consume Nutricharge Woman?
Yes, it is safe for hypothyroid patients to consume Nutricharge Woman. But, it is advisable to consume the product several hours after taking thyroid medicine.
Can I take more than one tablet of Nutricharge Woman?
For healthy individuals, it is recommended to take only one tablet per day or consult your doctor.
Are There Any Quality Checks on the Supplement?
Yes, before the supplement reaches the consumer, the product undergoes an extensive quality check to ensure it meets the quality standards
Is the supplement vegetarian?
Yes, the supplement is 100% vegetarian.
How many tablets are contained in one pack of Nutricharge Woman?
One pack of Nutricharge Woman contains 30 tablets which lasts for a month.
Do I need to consult a doctor before taking supplements?
If you are suffering from any medical condition, it is advised to consult a physician before consuming the supplement.
Is the supplement safe for pregnant women?
Yes, the supplement is safe for pregnant women, but it is advised to consult a gynecologist before consuming it.
Do women need all 50 nutrients in Nutricharge Woman?
Yes, due to lack of nutrients in the diet and poor lifestyle choices, women today are in dire need of complete nutrition to lead a healthy life. Nutricharge Woman provides all the essential nutrients in one tablet.
Is it safe for pregnant women to consume 21 mg of iron?
Ideally, pregnant women should consume 35 mg of iron per day as per ICMR guidelines. Thus, it is absolutely safe for pregnant women to consume 21 mg of iron per day.
How is the supplement good for bones and joints?
Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, L-lysine and flaxseed extract work synergistically to help maintain bone-joint health.
How does the supplement improve skin and hair health?
Nutricharge Woman contains powerful antioxidants like Lycopene, Lutein, Green Tea Extract and a blend of 13 fruits that protect skin and hair from UV damage and free radicals.
Are all 13 vitamins and 13 minerals essential for the body?
Yes, our diet either does not give us all the essential vitamins and minerals or they are not bioavailable. Nutricharge Woman provides all essential vitamins and minerals in the most bioavailable form in one tablet.
Is Fruit Blend Real or Synthetic?
Fruit Blend contains real fruit.
Why is ferrous bisglycinate added and not some other type of iron?
Ferrous Bisglycinate is an iron amino acid chelate which means that it is readily absorbed by the body. Unlike other iron forms, Ferrous Bisglycinate does not cause any gastrointestinal irritation. Hence, it is safe and easy to consume.
In the nutrition information of Nutricharge Woman – What is the source of protein?
Proteins are present in trace amounts in fruits and vegetables. Therefore some amount of protein is prescribed in the tablet.
Is Vitamin D from a Vegetarian Source?
Yes, Nutricharge Woman contains Vitamin D2 from a vegetarian source.
For how long should Nutricharge Woman be taken?
Since Nutricharge Woman provides all the essential vitamins and minerals, it is advised to continue taking Nutricharge Woman as long as you wish to remain healthy.
Read more :